Monday, December 10, 2012

Hello & Welcome To Our Blog~From Shell


Thanks for stopping by!  I am honored to be a part of this collaboration, along with my Mom and my Niece, only two of Kate Macke's oodles of granddaughters! 

I live with my husband, Brad of 19 years in a little cedar house at the top of Wisconsin.  When we are not working together at our pizza parlor, we love to go day tripping,
snowshoeing, mountain biking and we just adore hanging out with our two German
short-hair pointers, Kona & Sieben.  As for me, I love reading, writing, creating and learning about people and what insparks them.

My two co-bloggers are amazingly talented women who intrigue and enliven me everyday.  They both have a love of life and would give you the shirts off their backs.  Especially for the past two years, they have been my rocks of never ending support in my very rocky life. 

I hope you are inspired as much as I am about  the beauty in life's little things.  And I hope to be inspired by you!


1 comment: